Chance had the same reaction to Frontline, and one of the techs at my vet,
who is not
in today, said to bath him immediatly in some kid of soap that I couldn't
remember, so I
called Frontline and they said to use any regular dish soap like Palmolive,
etc. It pulls
the residue off the skin and dries it out.
It did work well for my Chance, but it may be too late for your your dog.
Their number is 800-660-1842, Maybe Benedryl would help, but I would ask
first!
                           Tailwags from Snowey CT,
                                   Daisy and Chance