It is with great excitement that I wish my Bogen a Happy 11th Birthday today! This dog has been an amazing companion, show dog, and just all around awesome berner. He crowned my pride this spring by winning the 9+ vet class at Nationals in WV. Look for him in 2 weeks at the PV regional as the ONLY 11+ veteran showing. Still sound as can be, he tolerates the other berners in the house, does what he wants, jumps in and out of my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and barely shows his age!

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!!!!!!!
Love Molly and the annoying siblings - Raven, Kosak, and Anouschka
Charlottesville, VA