Hi Jim & List -

I have the exact opposite situation with Juniper.  The bigger the
snow mountain the more he wants to climb!  We live in a corner
house so all the snow from 2 roads is currently on my front and
side lawn - we got a total of 28" not counting the drifts - very
big mountains!!

Juniper usually makes it up the mountains and stops on top where he
proceeds to sink into the snow!  He really has no concept how heavy
he is!  Thank goodness he is strong and hasn't gotten stuck yet...

We have just had the best time with all this snow!  Now this rain
is another story!!!

Robin & Juniper
Berryville, VA

past weekend when the snow got over 2 feet tall - he's afraid of
falling in and would only walk where we've shoveled (unless I
walked in front to test the snowpile first).<<<<