"I just have to laugh
when people come in my house and see that it is NEVER completely clean."

And have you seen the studies that say that a lot of the illness and
allergies that we're seeing in our children is a product of too much
cleanliness?  The theory is that the immune system isn't challenged by
normal pathogens so, thinking that it must fight something, starts fighting
harmless things.
    They're finding that the healthiest children with the fewest allergies
have been raised on farms followed by those in homes with one or more pets,
especially dogs.

Claudia Brydon in NW PA
Barney OA NAJ (Aussie)
Boomer (Bernese Mountain Dog)