Denise

Berners are awesome family pets. I too have boys, but waited until their young teens
to comitt to an animal (This way they can take him for a walk, too in addition to
brushing) OUr boy is loving and gentle, but no shrinking violet and would certainly be
too much for small guys like yours. They can be really big animals (mine is around 115
at this time) with minds of their own. They also require vigorous exercise to keep
them happy and healthy.  I don't know much about their temperment vs goldens.

Esta Dalsass