Sorry to take up so much of everybodys time lately.
This morning my Greta saw the opthmologist.  That went
fine.  Then I had to leave her for her exrays. ( I
wish I could see her into her holding cage.  I hate to
just hand the leash over.  Very protcetive Mamma.)
Then the vet. staff person called before I even got
home saying Greta doesn't have a registeration number.
Of course I had already explained all this.  I said
that AKC said even though we haven't gotten her reg.
yet (her breeder needs to do this) to use the micro.
chip number.  So this young girl said she will call
AKC herself.  She calls me back and says AKC didn't
recommend doing it.  The office girl said it will be
too much to have to redo all the paperwork.  I said,
Take The exrays!!  Grrrr.
Happy Trails, Jeannie