For all those of you in the Lancaster PA area:

Sunday, March 2nd
At the Kaye Ames School for Dogs
Lancaster, PA - Rain or Shine!
Conformation and obedience will be judged indoors.

Light refreshments and food will be available, everyone is welcome -
Berner owners, prospective owners, spectators, exhibitors, and people
who just want to hug a Berner or two or more!

Obedience, all classes, Entries 9:30 - 10:00, Judging begins at 10:15;
Judge Bob Chenowith.

Breed, 3-6mos, 6-9mos, 9-12mos, 12-18mos, Bred by exhibitor, Open;
Junior showmanship, Parade of title holders. Entries 9:30 - 12:30,
Judging begins at 1:00pm; Judge Eileen Hartel.

Entry fee is $6.00

Bring chairs, water, remember to scoop that poop, and bring a donation
for homeless dogs!
There will be a raffle, trophies, ribbons, and dog prizes!

Directions: From Route 30 in Lancaster, take the exit for New Holland
Avenue West toward the city. Go about 1 mile, and immediately following
the railroad tunnel at the signal light, turn Right onto Ross Street.
Immediately turn right into the parking lot for the facility. When
parking, please stay to the right in the lot.

For more information, I can't make out the details, but I'll try to get
some contacts posted on the List for anyone who needs the info!!

Pat Long, a babysat Gabby, (& Luther)
Berwyn PA