Branch Service
(fax) 612-303-1351

> <<Message: Microsoft Exchange Message>>
>
>                           BERNER-L Digest 4295
>
> Topics covered in this issue include:
>
>   1) Re: vacuums
>       by "david sandler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   2) Re: Post in the UK's Daily Mirror
>       by Todd/Jennifer Zaayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   3) RE: Post in the UK's Daily Mirror
>       by "Carl \"Skip\" Seibert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   4) RE: MDBMDC Fun Match - Mason Dixon club
>       by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   5) AKC CHF Fundraiser Announcement.....
>       by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   6) Re: BERNER-L digest 4294
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   7) FW: DVM: AAHA wraps up canine vaccine guidelines
>       by Lisa Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   8) Re: Histio Roll Call and eating plants
>       by Jill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   9) musings of things lost and fortunately found
>       by "Susan Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray - Guides for the journey.®

We have been guiding clients through all types of market conditions for more than 100
years. No matter where you’re headed, we recommend you take a guide.

Find out more at http://www.piperjaffray.com

U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray outgoing and incoming e-mail is electronically archived and
recorded, and is subject to review, monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than
the recipient.

Investment products purchased from or through U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray:
* Not FDIC-insured * No bank guarantee * May lose value *
For additional disclosure information see
http://www.pjc.com/sub_global/usbpj_disclosure.html