" it makes me sad when people
publicly and intentionally try to hurt each other. Is it really that hard to
just be nice????"

Mary Anne,

The question I posed was posed as a new thread, hense the new subject name.
I did not use anything pertaining to Margie's dog or dog's in the question.
I was asking because I am curious as to how far a PO feels a breeder should
go as far as financial obligation, even if the dog is given free of charge.
I have heard of breeder's selling a puppy to a person who then raises the
dog up, breeds the dog, sells the puppies, then the breeder (original) is
sued because a puppy, out of a bitch they bred, bit someone.
This to me is the perfect forum to gauge opinion.

My posts to Margie were in response to Margie's posts. I personally have
known Sterling before she owned him. I personally thought his call name was
unique. I truely wish a long life to him, and hope he had a happy birthday.
I have often asked Bobbie how he is doing.

Here is my original post:

<start> Happy Birthday Sterling!
You are a beautiful boy and have some beautiful kids.
We were talking about dog call names on the list. I have always thought that
Sterling's was pretty neat.
Sterling's call name comes from the fact that he is from England  -
"British Sterling."  :  )
His AKC name: Ch. Duntiblae Foreign Exchange is due to how he ended up in
America.
Bobbie Hefner through her friendship with Diana Cochran agreed to "exchange"
puppies with her. Bobbie sent Diane a puppy, and Diane sent Bobbie Sterling,
hence "Duntiblae Foreign Exchange".
Anyway, I'm glad that Sterling is doing well. I always thought that it was
very nice of Bobbie to give you co-ownership of Sterling and allow him to
live with you, and to give you your girl Valentine as a gift. What is her
full name?
Guess I shouldn't be surprised though, I've always known Bobbie to be a very
generous person. :  ) <end>

I apologize wholeheartedly to Marge Cherry if this post was found to be
offensive.

I DO think that Bobbie is a very generous person. I know MANY people she has
given puppies to for free, no strings attached, no puppies back , no
co-ownership, zip!

When Margie Cherry responded to my post it was apparent, as in the past, she
was being hostile toward me. I only answered her response.
As another lister pointed out to me, they had seen a response in the past
where I offered help to a novice and she jumped in and offered a sarcastic
response.
I have no personal dealings with Marge Cherry,  I wish her no ill will, I
have no reason to.
I merely offered offered Happy Birthday, my insight to a beautiful dog's
call & AKC name, both given, and said how generous I thought Bobbie was.
Whatever you wish to read into this is I think must be related to your own
personal reasons. If you want to keep going, go ahead.

I ended my response.
I went on.
I suggest you do too.

Bernerly,