Bobbie,

It's wonderful to hear that you'll be doing some Search and Rescue work,
we'll all want to hear more about that as the training continues!
Excellent!

You make the statement that the Lacey x Jackson lines has produced some
of the most long lived Bernese. I'd sure love to know more about that!!
How many puppies total, how old are they now, what ages they were when
they died, and what did they die of? Would you happen to know the
average age yet, or is it still too soon to tell?  I love hearing
details about long lived lines, how wonderful!!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA