Thanks to All for the Great responses!!

I think I can deal with the hair (fur) issues? Hopefully the consciensous
breeder will help avoid serious health issues?
I noticed the poop eating issues in the mailing (YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK) gotta
break that habit!!!
Cost is an issue as well and hopefully my Berner does not put me in the poor
house?
    Just came home from the Montecello NY,  Dog Show  and met some very
friendly Berners! The Champion was from Penn., his head was enormous! I am
very impressed with the size of some of these males!!! I am interested in
showing and breeding however I don't want to get in over my head here, as
they say "inch by inch life is a cinch"!
    My next obstacle is convincing my wife that all the fur is worth the
wonderful love and joy provided by the Berners! Again thanks to all the
support and I will keep in touch!!

Kenny-(Wants a Berner)- Babcock