From: Melissa Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 1, 2003 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help!

Loki is a 7 month spayed female. We also have a 2 1/2 yo neutered
male,Griffin.

Here's our situation. Loki was seemingly potty trained as of about a
month ago. We had stopped crating her altogether and she and Griffin
seemed to be doing well together during the day. All of a sudden she
started peeing everywhere. Naturally, we took her immediately to the
vets and she had a urinary tract infection.  The constant peeing cleared
up within a day of being on antibiotics.

She just finished her antibiotics yesturday. Since being on the
medication, she has consistently had 1 accident everyday in the
afternoon. She doesn't do it in the same spot either. It is important to
note that we come home everyday during the week for lunch and let the
dogs do their business and play a bit.

My husband and I were wondering if we should start to crate her again to
curb this peeing in the afternoon thing. She is almost 70 lbs and a
little urine for is looks a lot like a lake. I'm getting really
concerned that she is regressing in potty training since her infection.

What do you all think would be the best course of action? Do you think
there is some other medical problem? If so, what might that be? My
husband thinks that I tend to over-react about our dogs' health(he's
right), so I like to have input before I worry my self into a frenzy.

Thanks in advance!

Bernerly yours,
Melissa, Loki, and Griffin (Portland, OR)