Hello everyone.  Despite our Charisma getting the latest vaccine, along with
topical tick/flea preventative, she still got Lyme disease last summer.  It
was caught early and a 3-wk course of antibiotics did the trick.  We do hike
nearly everyday in the woods and fields, but we religiously do a tick check
on ourselves and the dog every night (she thinks its just extra attention
until we pull one out!).  Our vet still suggests the vaccine since our
chances of exposure are so much greater than the average dog.

David and Paula Sandler & Charisma (time for a tick check yet?)