I experience some of my very most profound insights when I am falling asleep at night. Thus, it did not surprise me to find myself contemplating the recently discussed subject, "Bernerfur," as my eyelids grew heavy last evening.
Bernerfur, I believe, has a life of its own. Much as we do with our dogs, it holds local "shows," Regionals, and Nationals. The local gatherings are celebrated on one's computer keyboard, for the regionals, under the bed suffices just fine and, well, for the Nationals, only the vents and various other barely accessible places under the "fridge" will do!
When I travel to a National without a dog, I always bring a lint brush, anyway. It never fails that I find dog hair where I have slept or sat in my hotel room; my dogs should adhere so closely to me in obedience class!
Lisa Allen