First of all, thank to everyone who took the time to share their
experience with acupuncture.  Everyone who had acupuncture recommended for
their dogs' problem, reported success!  Some reported more dramatic results
than others, but everyone reported benefit!
  Zeus had his pre-acupuncture x rays yesterday.  Good news is that his
cruciates are intact, bad news is that he has significant progression of HD.
We have our appointment with the acupuncture vet next Monday.
  We will keep the L updated on our progress.
Hoping to share a success story.
Karen Jacobs in MI with Zeus (and Titan too)