Dear author of Had Enough-

Sorry to refer to you that way, but you didn't sign your e-mail and I don't
know what else to call you.

I think you should consider yourself fortunate that it's apparent to you
that the breeders you've contacted are not the right ones for you.  Have any
of them told you what criteria they have that you're not meeting?  I share
the information you requested below, not because I will have a puppy for you
one day, but because you asked for the info.

As far as what criteria I have for puppy buyers here goes. I want in a puppy
a person with common sense, a desire to work WITH me rather than a
know-it-all type, with confidence and who is respectful of others because I
believe these are reflected in their dog,  preferably flexed household
schedules where the dog will not be left for more than 8 hours routinely,
well managed and behaved children if they exist in the family, the
where-with-all to care for this expensive-to-own breed, a fenced (physical
barrier) yard, willingness to radiograph hips and elbows at age 2 and to
neuter the dog before age 1, a commitment to training this large breed to be
respectful of humans and other creatures, commitment to properly exercise
the dog daily.  Experience with training large breeds successfully is
preferred but not required.

Ruth Reynolds