Hi all,

I'm hoping for some advice.  You may remember Sallie's story, but here's a long story
short:

We got her from a family that was feeling "overwhelmed" by her at 6 months old.  She
came to us with undiagnosed Chronic Lyme's, two rear leg injuries, poor nutrition, no
obedience.  We cleared up the Lyme's greatly improved the diet, including Glycoflex
for her knees, and taught her to be a polite citizen.  She has had badly bowed back
legs since we got her.  They had been very loose, but they are not anymore.  Recently,
I've noticed that her back legs are also hyperextending at the knees.  Instead of
bending forward as they had and should, they are now vitually straight.  She does not
have any pain, and this doesn't effect her gait or any movement.

i am wondering how worried I should be and if there is anything I can do toimprove her
condition.  The vet had no suggestions.  As I said, she is getting joint support
supplements and plenty of exercise.

Thank you,
Kendra, Jackson, and Sallie
Carmel, NY