We have had the Invisible Fence almost since it came on the market, over 16
years.
We have had Sheepdogs, a Golden, Mutts, an Irish Settler, and Bernese. Two
were very
stubborn, but it worked for them, sometimes using  a stronger battery, or
longer
prongs. I do have to say that the only problem I am aware of is with Radio
Fence,
which I think you install yourself, and there is no support system. The
Invisible Fence
brand to us is superior, in that they will come back as often as you need it
to get
your dog trained properly. And that does not mean repeated shocking.
My neighbor had Radio Fence and was so frustrated, she returned it and bought
an
Invisible Fence and even installed it herself, but the training was what made
the difference. They also offer several frequencies so that two systems can
work next to
each other.
Our 14 month berner, was trained at 6 months, and after 2 sessions was
completely
trained, with or without the collar on, he won't go past the flags. He knows
the boundaries
and respects them, running, playing, and exploring. In our neighborhood,
everyone has
the Invisible Fence, there are no dogs running free, but they all communicate
with each other! I guess my only concern now is Coyotes, but the dogs are
never left out alone.
I highly recommend the Invisible Fence brand,
                              Tailwags from Muddy CT
                                    Daisy, Chance and Oliver
                       With Caymus and Max always in my heart.