Hi All,

I'm throwing this out to you all in hopes that can help me.   I am a PPO and have been
contacting breeders.   The last 3 that I spoke with, when they found out we have an
invisible fence, in lieu of a "regular" fence, politely informed me that they would
not sell to anyone with an invisible fence.  2 even had it written into their
contracts - no invisible fences.  I understand that's their perogative however, I'm
just wondering why such a strong oppostion.    We've had 2 goldens and a black lab,
both with using the invisible fence.   As they were intelligent animals, once trained,
(which took no time at all) they realized that when they got the audible tone to back
off and all was well.   We never had a problem with it.   I know they get a slight
shock (yes, my husband and I both experimented with it before having the fence
installed).   It's not like they're so stunned they end up on their backs with their
feet in the air. Do most breeders feel this way about the invisible fence?   Any
suggestions/comments.   Thanks,
Susan