HI Everyone,

    I was in Patt Wiegand's shop that sells all kind of breed collectibles.
She told me that she will be getting in some golf club covers that are
Berners. She also has ton's of other breeds available. I know I've seen
several requests from people looking for them. The picture she showed me is
really cute! They will even fit the "Big Bertha" style heads. She should be
getting them any day. If you want to get more information, you can reach her
at canterbury-tails.com The number to her shop is 248-393-1300.

Bruce, Linda and the "Furry Five"