Hi, everyone!  I am new to the Berner Mailing List and would like to
introduce myself.  My name is Ellen and my 4 year old Berner, Harper, and I
live in West Chester, Pa.  I spent a long time researching dog breeds and
finally fell in LOVE with the Berner!  It took me a year exactly from the
moment I made my first phone call to a breeder until the day I was able to
pick up my fluffy little girl!  We are quite inseparable.  She and I have
been visiting a nursing home close to our house for the past 3 1/2 years and
the folks there love her.  Some of the patients have her picture up in their
rooms!  They all know her name, but not many remember mine.  All of my
friends children name their stuffed animals after Harper too.  She is quite
the K9 celebrity here in WC!
 If anyone has knowledge of any type of Berner activities in the area, I
would love to hear about them.  It would be great to get together with other
Berner fanatics!
Thanks,
Ellen Lauber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]