Hi All
First I have to thank everyone who has responded back to me. You all are
totally awsome! I showed my mom all the info sent to me..(she has a Leo) and
boy was she impressed with how our berner community really pulls together and
helps one another thru challenging times.

Today Maggie has a series of tests..ultrasound the liver/spleen, x-ray the
lungs and front legs, bone marrow sample and of course blood work...my vet
wanted to see if any other areas had signs of cancer ..then the removal of 3
tumors..2 tight together on the front right leg...and one closer to her
torso. Her blood work was normal..x-rays normal and no visual of any
abnormalities in the liver/spleen. We'll find out on wednesday what phase the
mast cells are..
Thank you all again for all your support!!
Maura and Maggie