At 12:01 AM 18/03/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Hi All,
I'm about to buy a new vehicle for my dogs since they don't all fit in the current one. I'm actually forcing myself to buy something I really dislike (a mini van) and is totally out of my personality.

Oh, I know! I vowed that I would never ever buy a minivan. Ysterday, I caught myself looking through the specs for minivans on the msn site. Now number 3 dog's here, the current car is getting a bit of a tight squeeze.............
It's a slippery slope ;-)

Anyway, if I could afford it I'd definitely go for leather. The car we had previously (a Renault Laguna Station wagon we weren't allowed to import into Canada) had leather seats They were brilliant! I'd have them again, no doubt about it.
The velour seats we have at the moment aren't bad but I prefer the leather any day.

Hmmm, perhaps I just have expensive tastes ;-)

Wendy

Boris Beard
Ottawa, Canada
http://members.rogers.com/bernerboris/bernerbooks.html