In a message dated 03/18/2003 7:53:16 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Any opinions on this brand , Biospot ???  >>

I used this one time each on my Rottie and my Berner and both had a nasty
skin reaction at the point of application.   It took weeks to clear up.  I
have heard this happening on many other dogs who have had this applied.  I'm
guessing there is something in the carrier that is extremely harsh and
irritating.  When I apply Revolution (Heartworm preventative, flea killer,
wormer, miticide) the dogs take no notice at all.  When I applied the
Biospot, they ran around the house/yard, rubbed their backs on the floor and
generally appeared distressed - This from my usually stoic Rott as well as
the normally blase Flash!!  Then they got rashes, lost hair in the
application site, developed small blisters/sores.  I won't use it, won't
recommend it.

Anne Copeland, Flash,TDI/CGC (Berner, 8 1/2 yrs.) & Gypsy TDI/CGC(Rescue
Cavalier,2 yrs.)
BMDCSEW Tracking Test Chair/Sec.
NE ILL       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ty's memorial page: http://www.geocities.com/workingyorkie/ty.html