I have had 3 primarily "dog car" SUV's, progressively larger each time. I
liked my Grand Cherokee and then the Ford Expedition just fine, but needed
something bigger w/ 4 wheel drive as I added dogs....I totally love my
Suburban now. Am so sad it was in an accident 2 months ago (drunk driver in a
pickup truck ran a stop sign, we were going 60 and 50 MPH)  and cant wait to
get it back out of the shop. It saved my life. I really miss it!

I would never get leather seats in a vehicle in which I was going to
transport dogs. The smell when they get wet (and they will w/ dogs) is so
gross! Plus,  it shows scratches so badly and is so expensive.  For selfish
reasons, too....I dont like the hot sticky feeling of leather on my skin the
summer nor the cold in the winter. And I dont like the concept of sitting on
all those dead cows. Cloth is so much more comfortable! I just use a lint
brush or vaccuum attachement to get any hair off, takes seconds. W/ my dogs
in their crates 99% of the time in the car (for safety), very little hair
gets anywhere but the blanket/mat in the crate, which I throw in the wash
every week. Piece of cake. I vote for cloth seats.

Vilma Briggs (Kistner)
Mt. Gilead, OH
U-UD Mocha Java Slurp, UDX, HIC, TT
Ch. Brighteye Expresso Bean, UD, NDD, TT
U-CDX Our Little Buddy, UD, NA, TT
Thirdtym's A Charm, CGC
and now Brew/Bruin