We have a Honda CRV for Linda, which is OK for 1-3 dogs. But when we travel with all
the boys, we have a Chevy Avalanche with a topper on it. With the seat folded down and
the mid-gate and window down, it's a platic coated Suburban. We went camping with 6
dogs (4 Berners and 2 Goldens) and they all fit. Mud, hair, just open the rear doors
and hose it out the back! This is the choice of the "Furry Five". The only down side
is I have to lift all of them in and out, because it's high. One of theose ramps at
dogramps.com is on my list.

Bruce, Linda & the Furry Five