>A local Entomologist I know informed me that flushing ticks down the
drain >does
>not actually kill them.  The little bu**ers live to suck another day.
She >says
>that a sure way to eliminate them permanently is to plop them in a vial
of
>alcohol where they soon succumb.  I would suggest using Methyl rather
than >Ethyl
>alcohol since one wouldn't want to waste good booze on the little
vermin ;->

***As a smoker (no flames - no pun intended - please!)  I take a
particular delight is frying the buggers!  Plop 'em into the ashtray,
gently apply lit end of cigarette and burn baby burn!!  The visceral
pleasure is enormous!!

Does anyone have THIS problem - my dogs seem to be attractive to
scorpions.  I routinely discover them on the dogs when they come in the
house after having been out rooting around in the yard for awhile - I
know they are not as poisonous as advertised, but sure are evil looking
things...

Mary and the girls, Laurel and Bailey
Fayetteville, GA