I have received a generous donation for our AKC CHF Fundraiser from an anonymous donor in memory of her Berner, "Aimee," who is at the Rainbow Bridge. This Berner lover has donated ten Quill pens that have an itty bitty berner on the end. The next ten people who donate $50 or more will receive one of these terrific Berner pens as a "Thank You" for their special donation. Here is the website for our fundraiser:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/histio/

Please visit the site, and then make a donation of $50 or more because you will be helping us fight malignant histiocytosis, a terrible cancer that claims way too many of our beloved Berners at way too young an age. We have less than two weeks left in this fundraiser and we need to raise about $4,000 to reach our goal. We will not be able to achieve it if we don't have the support of many Berner people on this list. We need donations of all amounts - even donations of $1 will get us to our goal. Please help!!

Joye Neff and Nick (Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA