1 --- Do you live in
    a) city
    b) suburbs
    c) country
    d) on Planet Berner

city: the inner city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Calgary has to be one of the best
for off-leash parks in North America

2 --- Where does your dog spend the night?

In between my husband and I on the bed, usually with the 3 cats snuggled next to him.

3 --- What is your dog's favorite toy?

As many stuffies as he can fit in his mouth at one time

4 --- Your dog's most remarkable feature is (fill in the blank)

The ability to bark on cue when you ask him "Thor, who let the dogs out?"

5 --- You bought a new car for your dog(s)

Yes, bought an Impala for air conditioning and room for the dogs, now in the process
of buying a mini van since we added a rescue TM and now have 3 big dogs.

6 --- Your dog participates in (feel free to list any titles your dog
has won)

    d) agility: but hated the tunnel. Not even the yummiest treat in the world could
convince him to do that one! We gave up!

    h) digging to China: but not as bad as his Tibetan Mastiff siblings, though.

7 --- The naughtiest thing that your dog has done is.....

Thor is an angel. The only bad things he did was to steal dad's pizza waiting by the
door for lunch. Only the saran wrap reappear outside on the lawn later on. The master
is Taku, our TM. She was able to take a whole tupperware container of chili on to my
white couch, peel the lid off and eat it without spilling a drop or having exploding
butt after. That's talent!

Liz Murray
Calgary Alberta