I have got to be the happiest PPO on the planet...  I close on a house big
enough to home my dream dog on Friday, and there are litters that are due
around May 1st!!!  I'd like to say thanks to Whispering Pines Kennel for
answering my questions, allowing me to gush about their beautiful dog, and
letting me tag along for a Berner bath at the show in Raleigh last Saturday.

After receiving the pedigree of a potential soon-to-be Berner pup, I need
help deciphering the OFA numbers, etc.  OFA 4805G24F, EL1751 is what is
listed for the Dam.  I think the first number is the Hip cert. my
translation is that she was certified Good at 24 months, and is a female.
Please correct me if I am wrong.  I have no clue what so ever as to the
elbow cert. Can anyone clarify?  I know the Sire (and Dam's parents) have
Excellent (according to my translation of their OFA numbers;  OFA 3870E)
hips, but the elbow number I have no idea of how to translate.  Thanks in
advance for all of your help :)