hi all,

I have an 8-month old Appenzeller (male, neutered) and
I wanted to ask your opinion about a health issue.

For the past couple of months, I've observed an odd
behavior:  about twice or three times a week, my pup
suddenly starts hobbling around with his right hind
leg off the ground ... as if it were injured.  But
this only lasts a couple of minutes, sometimes even
less than a minute.  Then all of a sudden, he's
playing and running around as usual.  I've tried
handling the leg during these episodes and nothing
appears sensitive or causing him pain.  I asked my vet
(who I'm actually not that thrilled with) and she took
a hip/leg X-ray, but it came back ok.

Any thoughts?

Forgive me for submitting an Appenzeller question to
the Berner list -- as you know, we Appenzeller owners
are a much smaller community, so I hope it's ok.

Pascal Pinck