Well we just finished with our 5th surgery for mast cell grade II on our
boy.  He was first diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago with multiple sites and has
been doing well on holistic meds and now chinese herbs.  Just don't want to
keep cutting.  Wondering has anyone else had so many surgeries?  Do we keep
cutting with wide margins?  Successes?   Really want the tumors to stop
growing.  Other than the tumors, he's healthy, happy, full of vim and vigor.
Just turned 6 in Feb and want to keep him around for a long long time.
Thanks Teri