We've had Eli for nearly 2 weeks and are still having trouble with housebreaking.  He
has good days and bad days.  On a bad day (like today), he'll go outside, doo his
business, come in (on his own) and go to the bathroom in the house only minutes
later... help!

We haven't had him long enough to fill out a Berner survey yet, but he's racked up a
"naughtiest" already -- he seems to think that the door molding on our bathroom is one
giant chew toy - a large chunk has been chomped off!

Luckily we love him... :+)

Thanks to the poster who mentioned canine cooler mats - never heard of them, found on
Petsmart.com and ordered.  Eli thinks it's hot now (only mid 50's) -- wait till our
Jersey summers -- thought this might help him.

Thanks again!

Brigitte
Berner Mom in NJ