Thank you to everyone who provided me with a wonderful Sunday's viewing!  As you can
imagine it was an awful hardship having to look at so many beautiful pup-pics!!
I have enough now to give me a real hard time choosing which to use in the calendar
for the specialty raffle, but I shall also definitely be doing calendars for Joye
Neff's summer raffle, so keep your eyes open for that announcement sometime after the
Specialty next month.
I'll let you know which pups I use as pin-ups...
Right, now I have to get cracking and produce the goods... I'll also put the calendars
up on the internet later, so you can see what they're like.  Watch this space for
details.
Thanks again to everyone who so generously shared their talent and their pups.
Liz Bradbury in Scotland, with Roxie (2) the bouncing Berner;
Newfs Toby (6) and Maggie (18 months); & the 6 Feline Fiends.