Rupert and I are permanently being told off for digging. He for doing so and
me for not doing anything about it. Isn't it interesting, how "our" dog,
suddenly becomes " YOUR dog is digging again!"?

But even my digging -aversive husband roared with laughter at Rup's latest
endeavour. I had given both the dogs a huge marrow bone and left them
happily chewing in the garden. 5 minutes later, Harvey wanders in looking
severely miffed. Rupert was contentedly chewing away, but where did Harv's
bone go? Closer inspection showed that the young one had taken possession of
his big brother's bone but his own was nowhere to be seen. Plus, he had the
telling marks of mud on his nose. Suddenly, my eyes fell on a tub of
primroses - which actually  no longer held any flowers. The primroses had
been replaced by the entire femur of a cow, half of which was sticking out.
The new "planting arrangement"  was completed by a wooden sign stating "
Grow dammit" ( well, I originally thought it would entice the sluggish
primroses!).

I thought it was utterly fabulous!!! Clever little boy, no?

Michaela, Harvey ( my brother is a thieving moron) & Rupert ( budding garden
designer)
Devon/UK