This came to me from another club I belong to. I thought it might be of interest to
those here who show their dogs.

Donna & the Wild Berner Bunch
Flagstaff, Arizona
Subject: re:  recording fee increases

Heads up: AKC is considering increasing the recording fee from .50 to $3.00,

IMO we should all be very concerned about this possible increase.  Here is a

link to the letter from the chairman

http://www.akc.org/insideAKC/board/mar03chrrep.cfm.  AKC has more than $10

million dollars in reserve (if you read between the lines) and doesn't think

that is enough!  Wouldn't all companies like to have a $30 million dollar

reserve!

If you care about how much your next AKC event is going to cost you, you

might consider writing an email to Chairman Ronald H. Menaker at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Permission to cross post and forward is granted.

Vicki May

Membership Chair - Rio Salado Vizsla Club

Auction Chair - Vizsla Rescue Fund

www.geocities.com/velcrovizsla

http://home.earthlink.net/~vizslaluv