A late response to Jean's post about 'reverse sneezing':

My old Lab, Babe & Am Eskimo, Klondike go into reverse sneezing fits when
there are a lot of allergens in the air (spring blossoms, etc).  I give them
& all the dogs 1 teasp of kelp with dessicated liver sprinkled over their
food each morning (the Eskie gets 1/2 teasp).  When allergens are really
bad, I give 1 1/2 teasp to the Lab & 1 teasp to the Eskie.  They do not have
any episodes of reverse sneezing.

Kathy Davis   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windraider Kennels
California
www.windraiderkennels.com
Bernese Mtn Dogs - Int Am BIS Can CH Windraider's Black Oak v Bevs , HIT,
CGC, TDI  "Tobin"
                                Windraider's Manjula v Bev's   "Jul"
                                Windraider's Seven Seas Briggand  "Briggand"
1yr
                                Windraider's Black Oak Conspiracy   "Brenna"
1yr
Flat Coated Retv - Int Am CH Twofold Samba Sam, CGC, TDI "Sam" (liver-DK
imp)
Labs & Eskie - Scout, Babe & Klondike