Thank you , Thank you,

To the organizers, assistant organizers and right down to the last helping hands, THANK YOU for a wonderful time!! As participants in these awesome shows, we are so grateful for all your hard work, patience, and never ending friendliness. As Canadians, you made us proud. In spite of horrendous weather conditions on Saturday, you folks came through with the time honoured adage: "The Show Must Go On."

We were overwhelmed with the quality of the dogs that were shown, and this, in every class. Thank you one and all for bringing your "kids" to help us celebrate the breed. Dogs and bitches alike were a sight to behold: beautiful, proud, well mannered, well presented...the list goes on and on. A special "Bravo" to those who had the courage to risk having their "loved ones" publicly evaluated in the Sieger show so that the rest of us could learn more about our beloved breed. Whose heart was not filled to the brim to see the wonderful presentation of the veterans, who strutted their stuff like the puppies they are at heart?

The judging was refreshing, each dog/bitch had his due. Congratulations to the winners, ( I don't have the names folks, sorry), we know you will carry your honours well. Enjoy your well earned moment in history!!!

It was an opportunity to renew old friendships and to stretch out our hands to the new. Thank you again, BMDCC & BMDCO for a memorable time. It is much appreciated.

Leon & Lesley Rouillier, and the crew
Bernvonrust Kennel
Spring Brook, Ontario, Canada