Posted in plain text for Patt:

   We have a cottage on a lake and it is fenced except for the lake
side.  So of course Oscar wants to jump in the lake and go to the
neighbors to visit their dog.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a
type of barrier that I can put in the lake to act as a fence?  I need to
remove it when we leave, so it cannot be permanent.  I have thought
about pool lane dividers, but at the shallow shore I assume Oscar will
just hop over it.  I need a floating fence.  The boys are never out
unattended, but I would feel more secure if I knew there was a barrier
out in the water.  Thanks a ton!

Patt Wiegand
Pet Gifts for Pet Lovers!
http://www.canterbury-tails.com