OK folks, I know you have some grooming wisdom to impart. I just gave Steamboat (more commonly called "Tiny") and Tugboat their baths. Does anyone know any way to help them hate it any less? Steamboat is the worst. They'll both stand there and tolerate it, but Steamboat literally will not speak to me for a couple of hours after his bath, it makes him so mad. If I come up to him after bathtime, he just turns his head away and ignores me. Treats are taken grudgingly. (Of COURSE they're taken, but it's more like they're doing me a favor...) I mean, it's not a major crisis at all. I just wondered if there was anything I could do to make it more enjoyable, or at least LESS miserable for them. The whole process is only about 15 minutes long.

Here are some things I thought of to answer the obvious questions:
Yes, I use tepid, not hot or cold water.
No, I don't get shampoo in their eyes.
Yes, I'm very gentle with them - I promise it doesn't hurt them.
No, the sprayer isn't too hard for them. I check it on myself (temperature too) first.
I do not confine them in any way. They'll stand there. They're just miserable while they're doing it.

--
Andie Reid
Wilmington, NC