From: "Terry & Cathy Bering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Berner-l" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: diahrria

> Members,
> My pup is nine months old. She seems to have diahrria often, up to once or
twice per week,. A few times the diahrria was very serious. I know she has
gotten hold of some things from outside. She is at the stage where she tries
to pick up anything when we walk.  She is usually good about 'dropping it'
but a few items she chewed quickly and swallowed it, maybe something dead,
it was hard to tell.
> I now have her in the witness protection program the past week and changed
her diet from raw meat, a slice of cheese cut up and dry dog food to.....
dry dog food, brown rice and sometimes cheese. She is not happy about it but
it seems to be working. Does cheese or raw meat cause diahrria. We use good
doog food, Innova. We sometime let her have a bull stick after discontinuing
raw hides. Can bull sticks cause it? Terry Bering

  • diahrria Terry & Cathy Bering
    • Dave or Stephanie