Hi - nothing like a puppy to make you try and start a webpage! Husband has
been busy, which is why the picture with the human in it (me) is not a good
one - he is in trouble when I get home.

Life with the puppy is different to say the least. I am going to belatedly
nominate my GSD for angelic puppy award - he is now 9, but when I got him at
12 weeks, he was housetrained in a day and gave me false hope. Murphy is
doing a lot better and so are we, but apparently Max (GSD) wanted pay back
for having his feet nibbled last night, and sat on Murphy in the dog park -
right in a puddle.

Am also having fun with Murphy being obsessed with, excuse me, underwear! had
to rescue a bra this morning as he was running round and round the house with
it (when the doors are open, there is quite a nice circuit!). Anyway,
pictures of him looking cute are on:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/simon.wright/

Cheers

Kate, Simon, Max the patient and Murphy the moose
--
K. Wright
Dept. of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

[EMAIL PROTECTED]