Just to give you an update. The hotel is STILL sending out confirmations. Based on info from the hotel they are anticipating confirmations to continue to be mailed out for at least the next two weeks, possibly three. It also appears that as usual our US Postal service is sometimes extremely slow. There were a couple of committee members who just got confirmations toward the end of last week that were mailed two weeks prior.

The hotel has stated "We are not Sold Out. If a guests wants a room they will have one." The hotel is still helping us as much as possible. They are doing all negoitians for any overflow rooms and getting concessions from these hotels that do not normally accept dogs.

The reservation manger, Stephanie Rowe has indicated that the best way to reach her if you have questions or need changes to your reservation is to email her. She may be reached at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Stephanie has indicated that with the volumn she has received she would prefer communications to be in writing to be sure all requests are taken care of.

Just so you all know, Stephanie is the single person at the hotel managing all of our confirmations. This is in addition to her other daily duties. It was decided to have a single person focus on our group, so there is less chance of confusion. Please be patient with her as she works on our group info every day.

I do currently have a list with about two thirds of the names that reservations have been received from. For those that I have, I will be happy to at least confirm that your reservation has been received by the hotel. If you would like to email me the name you booked your reservation under, I can at least do that for you. If I don't have your name in the 2/3's I have I can forward your email to the hotel to check and make sure they have your reservation request.

If you need that information PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THIS EMAIL TO CONTACT ME: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know you are all anxious to get your confirmations, 2004 is going to be a great specialty.

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, Keep those Doggies Rollin ..............to Mesquite Texas 2004.

Regards,
Cindy Still
2005 Hotel Liaison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]