Hi All,

> I first saw one of his paintings on Jean Cheesman's site.

>Animals are a big part of all of his paintings and Berners a part of some.
.

I love Michael's art! Mom, Robin mailed me some time ago about Michael's
paintings when he first painted Bernese, Kodi! I just had to feature his
work in fact was the beginnings of my Bernese Art Section on the Site,
artists had previously been on my Links page.

>He has a new one of 3 Berner puppies that is really nice

Haven't seen this one yet!!

Will mail Robin, and hopefully will soon have it up there!

In the meantime find Michael's work and link to his site on my Bernese Art
Page.

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://berneze.biz