Okay, no flames please, this is just a personal opinion.

I would hope the 2004 committee could find a time slot for Rally Obedience. Maybe it could be offered at a time when other 'optional' events are offered, such as the 'rodeo bbq dinner'. Give folks a choice as to what they might like to do.

Hmmm, I will volunteer to help with this as long as I can still compete. Rally-O is such a positive obedience experience. Hope it can be added but I understand if it is to late.

What would be the proper channel to follow to try to make Rally-O a part of future specialties. Seems it's not so long ago that agility was in this same boat?

Susan