Got the scanner working, last bit of getting back together after recent
fiasco!

Pics from Cassie who was Barney's owner, recent visit!

This is totally against usual Rescue Rules. Was a bit of a strange Rescue
anyway! Cassie has visited a few times recently, no problem, she is just
happy that Barney is happy! Will be staying over to look after My Gang in a
couple of weeks as I have to go to a Wedding!

Also just added new Cooper pics to his page!

Oh!! Think I have Updated the Recent Updates!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz