I have a couple who got a puppy from me last year. This August they are
expecting a new baby human brother for their Berner, Oscar. They are an
incredible home, have been doing everything they can think of to get Oscar
ready, but are wondering if there is more they can do.

(I have never had kids, so have no idea how to even help them)

I know that there were posts to the L about this subject over the years, but
was wondering if folks could get me headed in the right direction. If you
post privately, please allow me to forward your info to them.

Sincerely
Judy Arneson-Johnson
Kielerstar BMD