Hello everyone! I have been enjoying reading all your info and stories(thanks Deb for telling me about the L!), and now have a question! I have an almost-5 month old female who, for the last week or so, has not been eating as much as she should, and is growing like a weed in spite of that fact. She weighs 35+ pounds now, and I offer 1 1/4 cups of Innova adult 3 times a day, with a raw egg at lunchtime. She has gotten in the habit of nibbling the egg at lunch, and eating (with gusto!) her entire supper. I only leave her breakfast and lunch down for a max of 30 mins.

Also, I brush her every other day, and this morning noticed she is getting flakes on her rear....her coat is lush otherwise and the adult coat has taken over.....any suggestions?????

Also, if any of you are in the Central Vermont area, I'd love to meet you and your dogs!!!

Thanks,

Darcy and Trista inVermont