I agree with Susan - sometimes the Petsmart classes are the only ones available and something is better than nothing. Plus, here once an owner has paid for a class s/he and the dog can take it as many times as they want. One of my puppy owners is re-taking a class for free and is training the Canine Good Citizen award, with the support and encouragement of the Petsmart trainer. There are other great trainers in town but this puppy owner found this class and it's obviously working out. And there are great distractions there. :-D

        terry thompson
        missoula, montana