RUGGED BEAR STORES  have really terific children's clothes, infant to size 10 have
Berners on them. You can locate the closest store at:

http://www.ruggedbear-online.com/locstorneary.html.
They have stores in NY,NJ,ME,MA,NH,CT,RI and VT.

Photos are not online but the fall clothes have arrived in the stores in the last 2
weeks. There is a sweater with an intarsia standing BMD, a SUPER blue fleece pullover
with an all-over BMD design that's well done(darn, the 8-10 fit me but the sleeves
were too short!), a white TN with a tiny BMD on the collar, a TN with an all-over BMD
design. In the sale section, there are summer, 2 piece PJs with a print of BMDs and 3
or 4 other breeds, also well drawn.The quality is good - comparable to GAP or LAND'S
END.

I purchased one of each for fundraising/raffles coming up this fall. I don't work for
or have any connection with the store - one of my puppy owners, Debbie Dyson, alerted
me to this find. I would encourage anyone with kids who would enjoy them to check them
out or others willing to purchase them and forward to Joye Neff. I am not sure who's
in charge of fund raising for rescue and/or education for NV but these are products
that would pull in lots of cash. I spoke with the buyer and the label is KITESTRING.
They make a certain number of pieces for each Rugged Bear store so when they are gone,
there will be no more.If the club wanted to purchase a large number for fundraising,
they will collect pieces from all the stores for us. Anyone who wants a photo can
email me. I took one of each for Joye to post for the next BARC/LOC raffle.

Happy Fireworks!!

Linda Seaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]